Friday, 21 September 2012

100 word challenge - Alex, Rachel, Stephen

we  were  just siting down  for  dinner  when...
out of the corner of my eye I spotted a gigantic purple monster with eyes as red as blood and teeth as sharp as knives. Without warning it smashed angrily through the window. It grabbed my dinner from under my nose and burst out of the front door as fast as his hairy, warty legs could carry him.
"Come back!" I screamed angrily, as loud as my voice could go.
But..........
The purple monster was never ever seen again!





3 comments:

  1. wow i wish my story was that , because the purple monster is fab.you have put more puncuation and discription init more than the other.
    zoe beaman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Zoe - super punctuation.
    He must have been very hungry! He would have to run very quickly to get away with my dinner though!

    Mrs Mann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with my daughter (Zoe) - Super puncuation and he will have to catch me first before i eat it all i hope he doesn't run really fast.
      Zoe's Mum :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;)

      Delete