Friday, 21 September 2012

100 word challenge Bethan and Olivia

We were just sitting down for dinner when ....


                                                                                Suddenly the room tured as black as coal and shouts and screams echoed arond the damp kitchen. A sausage jumped into my ear,  my food was coming to life! My brockaly was jumping around me and carrots started to laugh, then the carrots started smashing plates like a bunch of wild monkeys. Flaming bright lights surrounded me, a herd of sharks, a white chocolate bar flipped out the window. Everything had gone crazy, what magic was at work here?

6 comments:

  1. Goodness, what a series of bizarre events! I would love to know what happens next...

    Mrs Mann

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told my mom and dad this story and they loved it

    from olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was at my aunties house in woverhampton and i tolder her this and she injoyed it

    from olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bethan and Olivia! Sounds like a crazy dinner! I wonder what else the food could do if you had more than 100 words to use! You should think about a longer story as I think it would be very entertaining for readers!

    Well done! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done bethan and olivia i really like it, if you had longer to write i think it wald be even better then it is now


    from
    callum

    ReplyDelete