Friday, 21 September 2012

100 word challenge - Cameron

we were just sitting down for dinner when  a voice softly started laughing from upstairs,"ha ha." Following this a humungous bang pierced the peaceful house.
A shiver ran down my back as the lights flickered furiously. Giggling filled my ears 
we then heard ...bashing aganst table , giggling riseing ,drews opening and closing .
The giggleg was getting aggresive, feet enterd the room when the lights shot back
  Dad was on the floor and angrly said
"I was only watching a movie when the power went of on my I pad"
Then the giggle started again getting louder and louder and LOUDER!

3 comments:

  1. I like your story, it was very discriptive and left me wondering what it was going to be about.

    Next time try and use more adjectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the word humungous.That's a bit of a spooky story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cameron, I really enjoyed reading your 100WC entry! Your use of punctuation is great as it creates drama and tension in your writing. I particularly love all of the mystery in the story about why this is happening and why the giggling is spreading.

    ReplyDelete