Friday, 21 September 2012

100 word challenge - Malachi,Jacob, Jack, Tom

Something outstanding happend to my bear when we sat down at the table for dinner, I heard something strange upstais. I crept cautiosly towards the noise, hiding behind the wall I saw my bear doing  kick ups with my football!! I thought it was my imagenation going wild. Then as quickly as I had heard the noise, the bear returned to a normal teddy bear. The bear just sat at the end of the bed and as far as I know never ever moved again.










4 comments:

  1. Oooh just like Toy Story! Who knows what our toys get up to when we are not there?

    Mrs Mann

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done all you it was very good and epic from william

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done jack i really like it,if you had longer i think it cauld be better



    from
    callum

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT WAS AMAZING i loved it you really put tentsion on it
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete