Friday, 21 September 2012

100 word challenge - Oliver

We were just sitting down for dinner when I heard a high pitched scream in the kitchen. I jumped  up to investigate. It looked like a girl! She was scared of  something then when I looked behind me I saw zombies!! One of the zombies burst through the window. They were all over the street, they ran out the front door. There was nothing anybody could do. They were everywhere. We had to jump in the car and escape to anywhere but here! Where did they come from........?

5 comments:

  1. Love the word investigate!
    Love Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oliver
    I really enjoyed reading your entry for this week's 100WC and you have used the prompt in a great story. You have shown a brilliant understanding of punctuation that adds a WOW factor to your writing - well done. Can't wait for the next installments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your story, it really made me want to read on at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan, St. John Vianney26 September 2012 at 11:25

    Hello,
    I really like your story. It was very interesting. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I like Your story I really want to Know where they came from

    ReplyDelete