Friday, 28 September 2012

Molly, Bethan and Olivia - 100 word challenge


The boggie man  is back !!!!!

 You see some time ago he was playing his magnifesent bright green piano when it suprisily expolded
 suddenly the boggie man started to shrink smaller and smaller,boggies flew lightinnig fast  from every direction ."Hello Tom"squeeked the now tiny boggie man."Whoa Tom you like a giant from down here".shouted the miget man although it sounded like a sqeek from were tom was.Tom replied "Hey it's you again  leave me alown"
"Why don't you like me Tom I thought you liked me I thought we were friends

11 comments:

  1. Lots of good punctuation. You need to remember your capital letters and full stops though!

    Mr. Thomas
    St. John's Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Westeng (Team100WC)2 October 2012 at 13:32

    Hi Molly, Bethan and Olivia! This is a very descriptive 100WC and I really enjoyed reading it! I like the adjectives you have used to describe the piano. You have managed to include lots of long, interesting words. Great job with the use of speech marks!

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT FANTASIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Ive written this story)I love doing the hundred word challenge its really fun I cant wait until next time im going to do a very good one
    from molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can say that again

      Delete
  6. youre story is intresting

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill look at youre next one

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow youre storys are amazing whens youre next one?

    ReplyDelete