Monday, 19 November 2012

Today

Today in maths we've been working out how big the White Wiches castle is.We were given the primeter and from the primeter we could work out the area.
In litracey we highlited figerative langauge from a text in The Lion The Wich And The Wordrobe.
All the infomation we highlited we will use in our own story.

In topic we wrote a story when we were a water droplet and we were in the water cicle.
We had to write what happened in each step of the water cycle and what we did.

3 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by error,
    while I was browsing on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would
    just like to say thank you for a incredible post and
    a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the great b.
    My web page > weightloss calculator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today at school we have been doing work on the lion the witch and the wadrobe in maths but mississippi and thames were getting the armour and all the swords but some othger groups did chunking also we have won the smart cup so our treat will be to watch narnia from natasha and jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so fun i loved it

    from olivia

    ReplyDelete