Monday, 11 February 2013

100 word challenge - Jacob and Jamie

My mom flipped the pancake up but pancake the turned out to be a  monster,it was terrifying.It ran and koncked me over with incredible strength,It was shaped like a LION...But 5 metres bigger it was crazy.It knocked me and my mum of are feet the thing was mad, it made a rampage of upstairs,that my mum had just tidied up. "oh no!" screamed my mom she had tidied evrey thing up and my baby brother had wreckedwinter morning mum  flipped the pancake up and then it turned into a huge giant pancake .Then my brother jumped upand ate it!!!

4 comments:

  1. this is epic

    ?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice peace of work

    Leah ellis jacobs sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the story it was great

    jacobs dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ?????????????????????





    ReplyDelete