Monday, 11 February 2013

100 word challenge - Zoe,Bethan and Holly

It was Pancake Day and we were just about to eat pancakes. Mum flipped the pancakes up but it landed on the ceiling. CRASH! The ceiling fell down...
We all stared at the ceiling that lay by our feet. We looked at the pancake. Suddenly there was a grumbling noise. It got louder and LOUDER UNTIL...
ROOAAARR!!!!!! The pancake rose up! It had vicious teeth.
We all glared at the monster. It threw chairs and smashed them out the window. BOOM!!!!
A minute later we flipped pancakes at the evil monster and it melted into a pancake puddle!!!!

7 comments:

  1. its cool from

    ??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz Goddard (Team 100 WC)11 February 2013 at 08:51

    Hi Zoe, Bethan and Holly,
    Great story! I loved the Roooaaarr and the Boom!
    Even with only 100 words your story had a proper beginning, middle and end - not easy.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. verry cool great story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that the ceiling fell just because of a soft harmless pancake!

    jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily my ceiling didn't fall down!

    jessica








    ReplyDelete
  6. my mum and dad really licked the story
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the story we made, especially my mum and dad. The past few days i couldn't go on the blog so i went on the blog on my laptop but it had said it was blocked, so i went on the blog on my phone and it has worked. Zoe

    ReplyDelete