Monday, 25 March 2013

100 word challenge Dom

One suny day I went to a sweet shop looking at all the chocalate. So I said to the man runnig the shop, "Hey got any chocalate?" The man said" no we sold out we have lemonade. do you want some" " naa ill pass" and i ran away till the very   next day. " Hey you got any galexy" "no we have snikers"no there horible litrly" the man  said OMG you dont like snikers jesus dude  were you droped on youre head as a todler  the baber gave his head a brizzilan.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Keep up the good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always spent my half an hour to read this website's articles all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    Look into my page zlewy dwukomorowe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed spelleled sunny
    from oliver.

    ReplyDelete