Monday, 25 March 2013

100 word challenge Jessica and Natasha

When I woke up in the night my tummy started to rumble, so I walked quietly down the creaky stairs and looked inside  the fridge.But there was nothing! I looked everywhere but there was still nothing.But there was one place I knew I would find what I'm looking for...my Dad's secret stash of chocolates.

I sneaked slowly towards it. When I got there all of the chocolates . Looking at all that chocolate sure made me hungry. But as I reached out my arm to get the chocolates.Dad came down. "OHHHH NOOOO!"
"What did you do?"...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked are story it was funny it has even made me laugh.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this story! Well done Jess and Natasha.

    (Jessica's)Aunty Al

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story is so cool!

    jess c

    ReplyDelete